Monday, February 2, 2009

Don’t judge it by appearance

Several years ago, a singer from France blamed our country because we eat dogs. Right, our nations eat dogs. I didn’t mean that all people eat it, but some peoples did, because it is helpful to their health or delicious. Anyway, I don’t think she is right. She describes our nation as barbarians through television just because we eat dogs. Then what about millions of peoples who eat chickens, pigs, or cow? Do we have to call them barbarians too? Why peoples who eat dogs only have to be called barbarians? That’s not unfair. I also think it is kind of cruel, because dogs are loved by peoples. I also like dogs. A lot of people raise dogs because they are cute. They understand what we say, so some peoples treat them as peoples. Many people criticized us when they heard about dogs, but I don’t think they have to blame us and order not to eat it, because it’s our culture. Sometimes I don’t understand other country’s culture, for example eating snails or ants are weird to me. Do I have to blame them just because I don’t understand that? We have to respect other country’s culture. They are just different from ours. I want Americans know that when you heard about our cultures about dogs, even if it’s shocking or you don’t understand it. Don’t judge it.

1 comment:

  1. You can tell this really upset you! Honestly, to me it's hard to get over, but I'm not going to judge the whole society because of that...I just will stay away from people eating dogs!

    ReplyDelete