Monday, January 26, 2009

Who influence me the most?

When I was a high school student. I'm very stressful, because I have to take a Korea sat. At that time, Korean sat is the most important thing to me. That score determines the university that I enter. I hate all situation ; I can't play, I have to sit on the chair and study. There is too much competition between friends, I don't think I can make true friends. That time was very hard to me, but a friend of mine listen everything carefully and cheer me up. I took a lot of time from her. She may couldn't study a lot because of me, but She didn't care. She believed that there are a lot of important things than study. Because of my friend, I can pass that hard time. I'm not the person that I used to be. I really appreciate to my friend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you have such a faithful friend. She was right, there are things in life that are more important than tests.

    ReplyDelete