Saturday, February 21, 2009

When I pierced my ears

This is the spot that I pierced my ears several years ago.

==================================================================
Since When I became a middle school student, I really want to pierce my ear, maybe I thought people who pierce their ears looked pretty. I sometimes told to my friends that I want to pierce my ear, but that’s it. I said my hope to my friends, but I didn’t, because I scared. I didn’t do it because of fear. One day, friends of mine told me that “We also want to pierce our ears, and you always said to us that you also want. Let’s go together. It will be fun!!” Even I felt really scared, but I said to myself that “it is a chance, if I go with them, it will be OK”, so I said to them that I’ll go with them. We met each other after finishing school, and went to jewel shop. If my friends pierce their ears before I do, I don’t think I can’t possible do it, because I have to watch them feel hurt, so I decide to do it at first. I really felt nervous. My hands were covered with sweat.
“Tooooook!” With that sounds, my ears were pierced. It took short time to do it. The pain from my ears was bearable. I was happy, because from now on I could buy earrings and wear it. This is not the end of the story. Big things happen after that. When my friend’s turn came, I couldn’t hear anything. I couldn’t hear what people were saying, and I also started to watch nothing. Something popped on my mind that several years ago, I’ve heard from some peoples, that when
People’s ears were pierced wrong way, they will become blinds. I thought that “I will be a blind just because of my hope, pierce my ears. I didn’t remember after that situation, but “I fainted” gave a quotation from my friends. The reason I fainted is that I was shocked. Now, thinking about that time, I don’t understand why I want to pierce my ears even if I really felt scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment