Monday, February 16, 2009

Special Memory of the Valentine's Day

I remembered special memory about valentine's day. When I was a 3rd grade elementary school student, there are some guys who I liked. I didn't like one guy at that time. I don't know why, but in my opinion that's because I didn't know exact meaning of "like or love" someone. A day before valentine's day I went to a store, bought some chocolates and wrap it beautifully. I hardly to slept that day, because I felt really nervous. As valentine's day comes, my heart rate also faster than before. After arriving at school, it's time to give chocolates to guys. I took a deep breathe and decided to take out my chocolates, but I couldn't fine it. That's right. I left my chocolates at home and forgot bringing it. After realizing the fact I started to cry, because I felt my self idiot. The fact that I couldn't give chocolates to them anymore makes me depressed. My teacher and classmates must be embarrassed, because I suddenly started to cry. My chocolates were gone to my parents in the end. After they got the chocolates, they were very thankful to me, so I felt really bad that I didn't prepare chocolates for my parents earlier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment