Saturday, February 28, 2009

The best memory after coming to USA

I arrived in USA at Jan 5th. I expect to meet a lot of peoples, and have fun, but It was even very hard to meet someone. That time was in vacation, so every college students already went to their homes. I spend almost three days lonely. I thought Carbondale was boring place, because there are no people at the street and store near the dormitory. After speding several days lonely, I met some friends. They are Anna, and Bora. I met them at Cesl office. When I went to the office to ask something to joy. I talkied to her that "I'm so boring. There are nothing to do in here. I always spend time watching television, and she said to Anna "Anna she feels so boring. you said you invited Bora today, she also an korean same as Bora. If you invite her too, it will be fun" That was the first time meeting Anna and Bora. Anna invited me as she said, and I ate dinner with them and had fun. Actually I'm a little uncomfortable when I have to meet people that I really don't know, but that time was really fun. Even If I didn't know them well. we talked a lot about movies, cultures and other countries. That dinner also was very good. Anna, she have a lot of international friends. She is interested in another countries and cultures. Bora, she means a lot to me, because she is a first korean girl that I met in the USA. That day was my best memory after coming to USA. I want to say thank you to them. When I felt really lonely, they helped a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment