Sunday, April 12, 2009

What do I want to be remembered for..


I've never thought about my death, maybe that thinking makes me feel sad, so this topic is really difficult for me. On the other hand, If I think differently, it's kind of a good chance to think about my death.
I want my people think about me as a funny people. I like people who make me smile, because if I'm with that kind of people, even if I feel sad and bad, I can get over it easily. I also want to make people feel funny. I'm look like a serious person, becuase my face looks serious. When I was in a middle school and a high school, some people sometimes said to me that "You know what? You look really serious, when I saw you at first, It was very hard for me to talk to you, but after getting to know you, now I know that you are a very funny friend". I also can't talk very well with people who I meet for the first time, I don't know why, but I just can't think clearly what I have to say to them. If I know someone very well or meet close friends,on the other hand, I can talk very well with them, becuase I feel really comfortable.
I also want my people think me as a person who always lives her life with passion and do her best on doing everything. I was so jealous when I saw person who lived its life with passion. Whenever I saw that kind of person, it always be my roll model, because I always thought that I wanted to be like that person.
When I was in high school,there was a friend of mind. She knew how to use her time effectively, and she tried to do everything with passion. Because of her behavior, I was always encouraged. From that time, she was a my roll model. When I became a freshman, I met that kind of person again. Believe or not, I tried to do my best on doing everything. It was hard time, but it was the most rewarding of my life. I also hoped that my behavior will encourage people.
In summary, I hope people think about me as a funny girl, and tried to live her life with passion.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about people thinking that you are serious. I have that same problem sometimes.
    You are a funny girl! People will definitely remember that.

    ReplyDelete