Sunday, April 5, 2009

Stereotype of koreans























From several years ago, media, television starts to emphasize beauty. They finally made people believe that “people who are skinny and beautiful are normal”. That influences a lot to people. Thousands of fitness clubs were opened, and people started to work out to lose their weight. Now people are crazy about it even they are normal. People also became the fan of stars, because all of them are pretty beautiful and skinny, and if some people are pretty and beautiful, no matter who they are, they also become like stars.
As time goes by, people are becoming to care about their fashion. While they are watching television, internet, people or their favorite stars and if they think that clothes which they wear is pretty. They bought same thing. Because people are crazy about buying clothes, some people starts to run their business as selling clothes especially through internet. If you connect with internet, I’m sure that you will see thousands of internet shopping malls.
What I want to talk about is that how much people especially teenagers are influenced by fashion. There are funny pictures that are made for fun. That are the way how 85% of teenagers wear their clothes. Can you imagine? I think it is a good thing that people become to care about their fashion, but the problem is that people just wear exactly the way others wear, people just follow the newest fashion, thinking that is the way they are looked as good.
On the way going somewhere, I can see a lot of people easily who wear same clothes going around. I also sometimes follow the way others wear, but I don’t think that is a good. I hope people can find a way how they wear clothes caring about their own thinking.

1 comment:

  1. I think the pictures are funny. I wish I could read Korean so I knew what they said.

    ReplyDelete