Sunday, April 19, 2009

My worst experience about foods




Actually I've never had that kind of experience. When I was young, I was so selfish, I didn't do anything if I didn't want. It was also same when it came to foods. I didn't eat anything if i didn't want but vegetables. My parents forced me to eat vegetables, so I ate vegetables, but I don't think that was the worst memory about foods, however I was shocked when other people ate something. When I was a high school students, one day after the class was finished, I just took a rest at my house. I was changing the channel until I found the program that I was interested in and suddenly some program grabbed my attention. That program was about eating competition. People who ate the most lots of foods would win, and that time people sould eat cow's tongue and I was shocked. I've never seen that kind of thing and I didn't even know that people ate it as a food. Cow's tongue was bigger than I expected, and that made me feel a little bit uncomfortable. It's been a long time that I watched it, but I can still imagine what people were eating.
My second experience happened today. Even though I had a lots of homeworks, I played with my friends at weekends, so I had to study before coming monday. so I was studying at library at sunday. Several hours later I felt a little bit hungry. A friend of mine also felt hungry. In addition, other friend called to my friend and asked to eat dinner together, so we went to the Great of Wall buffet. While putting some foods on my plate, I found frog's legs were serving. I was surprised, and asked to my friend that why don't you try that food? I asked for fun, but he really got frog's leg and ate it a little bit and then tried me to eat it. Becasue there were 4people in there include me, I suggested them to play games,'rock scissor paper' and loser would eat frog's leg. Everyone agreed with my opinion and my friend ate that food in the end. I'm sure that it was a good experience for him.

1 comment: